Thursday, September 3, 2009

places i've been & day 4.

Ciao =)

So today is day 4 in rome and this morning at 10am was our 4 hour walking tour of the area around Temple Rome's campus. It was informative, and I liked having a tour guide because he was able to give us information about things that we saw as opposed to just reading or just taking pictures of something that just looks cool... within these past four days I have visited:

Brussels, Belgium: The Grand Plaza

Roma, Italia: Piazza del Popolo, The Spanish Steps, Area Sacra di Largo Argentina, The Pantheon, Saint Peter's Square & The Vatican (not inside yet), The Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, and I live in the area of Prati (about 10 minutes from the Vatican using the Metro)

These places are so beautiful.. amazingly breathtaking. I'm so sorry I have't posted pictures. I'm a little behind on blogging and posting pictures since I've been so busy out and about, contacting family via skype when I have a chance, and sleeping! I will post photos very soon.. so check back often.

Tonight at 6pm we have a cooking demo which includes a free cookbook, and wine tasting. I'll let you know how it goes!! Oh yeah... I forgot my sunglasses so I haggled a pair of imitation sunglasses from 10€ to 7€ lol... not too bad.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment